I already hadfelt like we travelled not alone on the plane to Mallorca, but it was just a feeling and I convinced myself that it’s rather unlikely to be truth. After our vacation, I was full of energy only about two days and then it went down rapidly. I slept everyday 12 hours, during the weekend even more but nevertheless I felt like a ghost. Every day in the morning, I got up terribly tired and at the work, I always received a nice careful compliment that I look horrible and I should do something about it. In mid-July, I slowly began to be convinced of a little baby living in my belly, but I wanted to be sure and so even though I had told Andrej it probably hadn’t worked this time, we went to the pharmacy to buy a baby test. Well, I think the test was weird because instead of waiting 5 minutes for a result, it turned blue earlier than I managed to use it properly. It was so blue that I could contribute with a picture to the attached leaflet, but at least it caused that Andrej glowed like a Christmas tree, so it was definitely worth :)
What we’ve already known about the little one
- It has really an enormous energy consumption (of my energy) and every time I slept less or I spent more energy at work, I ended up in a bed with a fever. And so I learned to relax.
- It’s thermophilic. I just open a fridge and my belly has a strange feeling of coldness, slightly deflates and I have to move away. The result is that I dress my belly in an extra layer.
- My sense of taste is changing a lot, but in general, I prefer a Slovak cuisine, particularly dishes that I’ve not eaten for years. And I can eat tomatoes and sauerkraut anytime.
- It likes when I caress my belly. Whatever it’s doing it stops and I feel like it swims to that place and enjoys it.
- It is quiet and curious. It’s hard to find him/her, when we want to hear his/her heart beating. We can hear quiet beating for a while and then it fades out. But when we push on my belly and wait for a while it swims closer and the heart beating becomes louder until finally it snuggles down and we can hear loud and happy beating clearly until something disturbs him/her.
- It likes movement. Especially around 4-5 in the morning, it regularly tests what everything can be moved. I already have quite got used to it and I use this time to listen to italian.
- Originally, I was looking for some body lotion suitable for such a special belly with the tenant, but after reading what all the chemicals they contain, I ended up with an organic walnut oil. I think it’s happy with this choice, especially when Andrej spreads the oil all over my belly with his big warm hands.